Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heading to the East coast!

Next week, May 11th-14th, I will be traveling on the East coast. If you are follower of this blog and are interest in a potential meeting with myself, please feel free to contact me. My main areas of travel will be in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area, The Philadelphia area, and making my way over to Pittsburgh.

This blog has stated the immediate cost savings services we offer, and I would be happy to discuss way to eliminate administrative overhead and save money immediately with some of our new service lines. Let's not forget that the TempWorks Software package is provided with our payroll funding and payroll processing division at a significant discount.

If the current state of the economy is making you weary, give me a call. We can get the best piece of staffing software on the market, as well as help you eliminate some fixed costs that could be better allocated elsewhere in your organization.

My direct line is 651.287.8377, if you catch this post after the 8th of May, please reach me on my cell phone at 651.216.9124! I certainly look forward to speaking with you and exploring ideas that will help your business reach new levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment